Changed your mind about an online purchase from New Look? With Parcel Motel you can now easily return unwanted parcels using our free returns service. Below you’ll find some simple instructions to assist in the smooth return of your parcel, back to the New Look warehouse.
Sign in and choose ‘New Look’
- Sign into your Parcel Motel account and choose ‘New Look’ as the retailer you want to return to. If you don’t already hold an account click here for details on how to set one up.
- Please note that you will need to choose a Parcel Motel location when registering. For a list of Parcel Motel locations please click here.
- Select the required locker size and confirm your parcel is less than 10 kgs.
Please remember: The largest parcel that Parcel Motel can take is 41 × 38 × 64cm so some New Look items may not fit.
Print & Attach Label
- A return label with an access barcode will be emailed to you and will look like this:
- Please print this label as you will need to scan the barcode at the Parcel Motel location.
- Next repack your items in their original packaging and create your returns label by visiting https://www.collectplus.co.uk/newlook
- Print out the Collect+ return label and attach the label to the outside of the parcel. Please note that the Collect+ label must be used to ensure a free return
Before sealing be sure to include your dispatch note, clearly marking the items you would like to be refunded. The dispatch note is included in your parcel when delivered and lists what you have purchased.
Scan & Confirm
- Take your parcel to your registered Parcel Motel location and tap “Return A Parcel” on the touch screen.
- Scan the Parcel Motel access barcode (this is different to the New Look label) to open the locker.
- The bar code scanner on the Parcel Motel is located to the left below the touch screen and has a red flashing light.
- Hold the Parcel Motel bar code in front of the red scanning beam until you hear a beep and the door pops open. If you have difficulty scanning the bar code, please key in the number using the on-screen keypad.
- Place your parcel inside the open locker and ensure you close the door firmly and press ‘Confirm’ on the screen. We’ll confirm by text and email that we have received your parcel and you’ll be able to track your parcel in real time.
- We’ll then do the rest!
Useful things to remember
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency. Please allow 10 working days for all refunds to be received. You’ll receive a notification email from New Look as soon as they have processed your refund. For further information on New Look returns policy, please click here.