Sending made simple
Now with Parcel Motel you can send parcels. If you sell online, or want to send a gift to a loved one, our send service is perfect for you. Just have a read through the instructions or watch the video below.
Sign in to your Parcel Motel account
- Sign into your Parcel Motel account and choose what you would like to do:
- Send a parcel to an address in Ireland or the UK
- Send a parcel to another Parcel Motel
- Select the required locker size and confirm your parcel is less than 10 kgs.
Pay for the transaction using the balance on your account or your registered credit card.
Print & Attach Label
- A send label with an access barcode will be emailed to you. You will need to scan this at the Parcel Motel so you must print it out or scan in on your phone.
- Pack up your parcel and attach the label to the outside of your parcel.
Scan & Confirm
- Take your parcel to your registered Parcel Motel location and tap “Send A Parcel” on the touch screen.
- Scan the bar code on the label to open the locker. The barcode scanner on the Parcel Motel is located to the left below the touch screen and has a red flashing light.
- Hold the Parcel Motel barcode in front of the red scanning beam until you hear a beep and the door pops open. If you have difficulty scanning the barcode, please key in the number using the on-screen keypad.
- Place your parcel inside the open locker and ensure you close the door firmly and press ‘Confirm’ on the screen. We’ll confirm by text and email that we have received your parcel and you’ll be able to track your parcel in real time. Then we’ll do the rest!